Epoxy floor coatings are usually used for industrial and commercial flooring. Epoxy coatings are usually applied over concrete floors to offer a smooth, high-performance, and hard-wearing surface that can last several years and withstand heavy loads. Several industrial sites, commercial, and warehouses buildings depend on epoxy floors to maintain safe and clean conditions for inventory, equipment, and workers.
Garage Epoxy Flooring advantages
Epoxy floor coatings provide several advantages when compared to other conventional coatings applied over concrete:
- Makes a shiny high-gloss exterior that can enhance the intensity of inside areas significantly
- Provides a durable surface capable to endure continuous and heavy traffic
- Fast and simple to install, necessitating no layout, cutting extra adhesives, or equipment or special tools
- Hard-wearing and simple to clean
- Perfect for industrial applications and warehouses
- Resists water and oil stains
- Creates a flawless surface that can last several years
- Can be mixed with colors and paints to mask off cracks and chips
- Offers a chemically resistant surface perfect for manufacturing plants
- Provides improved safety when the surface includes anti-slip additives
- Can be applied in diverse patterns to create noticeable driveways and/or recognize walkable areas
- Stops wear and tear on current concrete floors
- May be well-suited with self-leveling products that can be applied over old or new concrete, based on the product
- Necessitates little or no major maintenance
Uses of Epoxy Coating
Epoxy coatings are hard-wearing coatings that can be utilized for a range of reasons from durable paint and coatings to strong adhesives for metals and floors. These coatings are made via the production of a chemical reaction utilizing a polymine and an epoxide resin. When these chemicals are mixed, a procedure known as “curing” occurs. This procedure can take anyplace from numerous minutes to numerous hours and turns the fluid epoxy coating in to a tremendously durable and strong solid.
Due to its capability to make a powerful, hard-wearing, and chemically defiant substance, epoxy coating compounds can be utilized for a range of purposes. You can find epoxy coatings used all through industrial manufacturing plants, in composite materials for instance, fiberglass and carbon fiber, and in a range of automotive, electrical, and marine uses. Epoxy compounds and epoxy coating materials can also be utilized as hard-wearing adhesives in a range of applications.
When utilized in flooring applications, an epoxy coating will cause in a long lasting, durable flooring resolution. Epoxy coatings are utilized above concrete floors in a range of commercial and industrial applications such as in commercial and retail stores, manufacturing plants, warehouses, industrial plants, showrooms, hospitals, airplane hangars, garages, and more. Epoxy coatings and floor paints provide a pretty, high gloss finish that is present in a range of styles and colors.Greenside Inc. Santa Barbara Epoxy Floor Coatings has more than four decades of experience to offer outstanding service in concrete floors, custom epoxy floors and garage redesign. For more information about the services that the company offers, call on 8057705098.